READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

retrowolftorrent

Platinian
May 17, 2021
Croatia
yo 2 million users that’s insane

Cami15

Rookie
May 17, 2021
Colombia
Quiero una membresía.

Kashikigaming

Rookie
Jun 10, 2020
Indonesia
wow finally there is a giveaway from platinmods

Cao Lao

Rookie
Jan 13, 2018
In honesty there isn't any other platform on the internet that give that must quality and consistency and fidelity to it's user base This giveaway just confirms that thx for the content, keep it up, will probably be here till the end

Adiel Nabas

Rookie
Mar 25, 2018
Brasil
I love everything that PlatinMods gives us.
Its variety of mods with the best existing quality, without any type of malicious file disassembling that cares about its users.
It is impossible not to fall in love with this incredible family, I am extremely grateful for all your dedication, thank you 😍

Multifarious

Rookie
May 31, 2019
Australia
Lucky i have all the socials ^ ^ , i enjoy coming here to scroll through the endless(seems like) available mods to find just what i need or didnt noe i needed :) be it a mod pserver or just new games to play ^ ^

Om312#

Platinian
Dec 17, 2020
Khagaul
Best site for modes apk

Huy123agg

Platinian
May 17, 2021
Hahajaj
I love you mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sai muravath