READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingzMAN

Platinian
Jun 14, 2018
Manila
🅛🅞🅝🅖 🅛🅘🅥🅔 🅟🅛🅐🅣🅘🅝🅜🅞🅓🅢!! 🅛🅞🅝🅖 🅛🅘🅥🅔 🅣🅗🅔 🅓🅔🅥🅢, 🅛🅔🅐🅓🅔🅡🅢, 🅜🅞🅓🅓🅔🅡🅢, 🅐🅝🅓 🅜🅔😂 🅟🅢 🅘 🅡🅔🅐🅛🅛🅨 🅛🅞🅥🅔 🅣🅗🅘🅢 🅣🅔🅐🅜 🅣🅗🅔🅨 🅗🅐🅥🅔 🅔🅥🅔🅡🅨🅣🅗🅘🅝🅖 🅤🅝🅛🅘🅚🅔 🅞🅣🅗🅔🅡🅢 🅜🅐🅛🅘🅒🅘🅞🅤🅢 🅢🅘🅣🅔🅢

ziz59

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
So on the other hand, even if I doubt that I am chosen to win a VIP pass, I will still comment, because I find the initiative very good.

Besides, I am already registered on your youtube channel, but I prefer to remain anonymous.

For my part what do I like about platinium ??? t all lol

no but frankly we are a great group, surrounded by great moderator and administrator.

You do a great job, you take the time to explain a lot of things, to sort of train future hackers and modders, you share your experience, you share trutos videos, everything is detailed, and frankly just for that you are the best, because doner of his time, more people nowadays do it, it's still money, money, money, you want? you pay.

So it is for this main reasons that I like platinum mod, and that I spend at least 2 days a week.

you taught me a lot of things through your tutorials, and for that I thank you.

So even if I don't win anything, I already won by arriving on your forum, and I wish the platinium mod a long life.

Mowgli

Rookie
Apr 20, 2019
France
Iciim ici ici j'aime tout le site est toute l'équipe est members de platinmods.com vip gratuitement cool FRFRFR français

Ridiiculous

Platinian
Jun 18, 2019
Asia
For a long time I've had a habit that before going to bed, I would always check platinmods and find some new mod game.
Enjoy them so much.
Thanks all the devs and modders 😁

hartex1992

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 14, 2020
Indonesia
I love in here not only I can chat with others, but I can find games with nice filters and easy to understand. I know some mods are not avaiable due appguard, but I was very appreciated with all mods you guys provide for us. Thank you for all your hard works and all that achievement you reached.

Dollno

Platinian
Feb 13, 2021
Morocco
I love how platin mods giving me the possibility to access stuffs on apps that i should be paying for and mods on games to do stuffs im not supposed to do which id amazing

Mar 27, 2018
Moscow
Platinmods лучший сайт. Сначала был на этом сайте из за 1й игры потом мне понравилось и я использую много игр с этого сайта. Вы лучшие !!!

OGKarma96

Platinian
Sep 26, 2019
Denmark
This site and the mods are amazing with them making games easier and better to play, thanks for everything you guys do

Maze2015

Platinian
May 29, 2020
UrAnus
Congratulations!
I've been here for almost a year! ( few more days to go!)
Best thing about this site is that, there's no unnecessary currency/cash system where you have to pay in order to download an app/Mod. Please keep it that way for us moneyless folks lol!
Lastly hoping to win this coz I love free stuff lmao! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.