READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kpskills

Platinian
Aug 26, 2020
Yes
I like platinmods cause of its community and the mods of course the wide variety of them.
People at the forum are also very active and helpful some of them are quick to answers.
Platin also have some good guides and articles.
Congrats on achieving 2mil

Mawan

Platinian
Oct 6, 2017
Congratulations for 2Mill member
I love you admin or modder and the web is easy to navigate

loska021

Rookie
Oct 8, 2020
GB
All i can say about platinmods id, verrrrryyyyy helpfully, cuz i think before meet this site, i always searching af about mod apps or games, and that is very difficult for me who want mod easy to get. Thanks UUUUU PLATIN MOD <3

Kadallangit1

Platinian
Aug 23, 2019
Indonesia
Congcrats platinmods for 2 Million Members...!!! I like platinmods cause i can find more tutorial about modding and can find more free mod ofcource with fast update...
Thanks Platinmods and Thanks to all modder...

zDecember

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 16, 2020
MLG ID
Why I'm like platinmods ? Bcs Platinmods give everyone free mods and no ads.the admin fast to update free mod 1 - 2 days to update if the admin not busy in real life xd. Thx all admin

Ilham708

Platinian
Sep 18, 2020
Bekasj
What i like about platinum mod is that there are many free game apk mods, the web looks simple and easy to download an apk that you want to get . Thanks Platinum mods and Congratss for 2 million registered member!!!!

VooWang01

Rookie
May 13, 2020
Shanghai
I really like this site, very helpful when I'm looking for a mods for a game or applications. thanks to admin and platinmod who have provided various mods for games and applications :face05:❤

Ye Xiu YT

Platinian
Nov 8, 2019
Indonesia
Congratulations, I hope that in the future more members will register on platinmods, and I am always waiting for exciting mod games

Status
Not open for further replies.