READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2021
Philippines
It's kinda hard to write about things I like about platinmods because there's a lof of them. But ever since I found out about Platinmods, I've always been using it. It's because you guys' mods always work and that ya'll don't lie about it (unlike other sites).
Like I legit search if a game is modded here before installing it.

And during my time here, everyone's been pretty nice, I haven't encountered any comment arguments...
.yet.

Another thing I like about platinmods is that they're like so thoughtful. Like, they actually said "As well we do not want to force you to subscribe. We trust that if you take advantage of this giveaway, you like us and that's why you subscribe to our socials. As well it might be you do not have an account to all social medias, so just subscribe to those you actually use. " Like, wtf??? Finally. Someone who gets it!

TLDR; I love platinmods. Everything about it. The mods, the modders, the community, the supporters, the people. Everything.

Congratulations to everyone that got a VIP package, ya'll use while you still can you lucky peeps!

• Haha
Reactions: CV2 and Yaskashije

mjnhjjmjnh

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 21, 2021
viet nam
I hope admin sympathize because I have not received this message, I hope admin will produce Platinmod application to make it easier for us. Your app is awesome, without ads. hope platinmod more developed. thanks!

Shark94

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
Россия
I really like your site and the big gratitude of the platinmod company. I am very grateful to you for making more accessible mods, even for those people who cannot afford VIP. You are great fellows and I congratulate you on such great activity. Wish you happiness:gif21::gif21::gif80::tumbsup::adore:
Kredit-na-2000000.jpg

Feb 20, 2021
Philippines
What's not to love about Platinmods? Like seriously, whenever I search for a mod I always look here first. This place is like the only place thst always gives out free working mods.

Everyone's really nice and informative.

And like Platinmods is so thoughtful! They literally said: "As well we do not want to force you to subscribe. We trust that if you take advantage of this giveaway, you like us and that's why you subscribe to our socials. As well it might be you do not have an account to all social medias, so just subscribe to those you actually use." What the actual f man???? Someone finally gets it!

I really really love Platinmods, it's my goto page when I wanna download a modded apk. Sure, there are a hell ton of ads when downloading, but I don't mind. If it makes them money then I'd gladly just accept it. After all, they give mods for free.

I am truly grateful for everything you guys give us.

TLDR; I love everything about Platinmods. The community, the mods, the modders, the people, the supporters. Everything. Everything about Platinmods is great!

To all those lucky peeps that got a VIP package, congratulations! Ya'll better use it!

Lan0hm

Platinian
May 5, 2020
VietNam
First thing I want to say thanks a lots for all of the effort that you guys put in the mod game. And thanks to your mod game I can easily enjoy the game.
I just love the display in the website since it helps me find the game easily.

Boomer_Raver

Platinian
Jun 13, 2018
Peru
I love it because you go straight to the point and your mods are the best (not like other websites XD) that's why I really appreciate your hard work!!! :face43:

DANGERzzz

Rookie
Feb 27, 2018
Всем привет! Я уже очень давно на этом сайте, люди которые создали этот сайт объединили тысячи людей со всего мира, спасибо вам) На этом сайте мне нравится то, что он постоянно обновляется, можно найти игру которая тебе нравится, это здорово) Так же есть живой чат, где тебе ответят очень быстро!

Hosirius

Rookie
Feb 14, 2020
US
Tbh from ios to Android, plantimod is one of the best and most trusted mod website that I trust the most. Thank you for everything!!!

Scav3ng3r4M0dz

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 17, 2017
Behind you, with a sniper.
I'm one of the boomers here as I've joined and been a part of this forum for about 4 years now and also several time VIP subscriber. PMT is a very neatly organized modding website with excellent support staff. Throughout the years, I have had many interactions with the PMT staff and without a doubt they are the most supportive and responsive to any issues one encounters. There is much to say but I'll end the review with one last note, PMT staff treats everyone regardless of their forum status (VIP/non-vip) equally in terms of assistance provided, a quality that stands out the most and provides a welcoming environment for all.

I have never considered myself lucky enough to win draws but I'll participate anyways. Good luck to all the participants.

Reactions: Yaskashije
Status
Not open for further replies.