READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2018
Suomi
Tbh the thing I mostly like about platinmods is that they're mods are simple and that they have quality in them when they do a mod they do it good and not fast they put time in to it and don't rush it that's why I like platinmods :) hope I win

AlienChamp

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Aug 6, 2018
Newcastle
Congratulations, 2 milion 😱😱😱😱.
Why Im come back here everyday 😂, well simplicity, if Im looking something guess what 🧐 I always find this in here.
✌👍💪🤞

Solo_Leveling

Platinian
Jan 15, 2019
Japon
I've been on your site for a long time, it my report a lot of wide variety of games and mods. Also your mod menu made me conquer twice so thank you :)

Grou93

Rookie
May 21, 2020
Portugal
Good work guys, the 2 million it's an awesome achievement, and I'm sure if you guys continue working like this, you'll get even more for sure
Congrats guys 🎉🎊👏

iNeevaFreeze

Platinian
Apr 28, 2018
France
It's been a while since I registered in platinmods, and honestly I wasn't disappointed because you offer us a lot of modded apk for free. That's what I like about this website, and now I have the occasion to win a free vip 😏.
Leetss GOoo !

Nisan_43

Rookie
Jul 7, 2020
Nepal
platinmods is best because . we can get lots of mods gamea as well as apps .which helps us to fulfill our needs , thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.