READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smileypie

Rookie
Sep 26, 2020
Australia
Found this place when the among us mods went big. Been lurking for a long time and trying so many different apps. Downloaded the home work out app and it's literally changed my life for the better

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
Hello!
Ever since I started playing games (on pc later on android platforms) there were all kind of games, what I did not like about them was they felt like they were only for paid gamers, so many unreasonable advantages, look I am not complaining but still felt unfair

Started my journey with cheat engine for pc, game guardian on SAS ZOMBIE ,some app for Clash of Clans(awesome app)

Then I found all the modified apps (as I know nothing about coding and stuff)and many sites,some were just fake and others didn't work most of the times,but PLATINMODS was something it really felt great, nothing else I need need to say
Great work guys we will always support you
Lol said so much let's test my luck ^_^
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Reactions: Yaskashije

Watermelon28

Platinian
Feb 19, 2018
Philippines
i like platinmods because i got to play my favorite otome games. its easy to download and its free. the instructions on how to install the game is clearly explained. Modders also reply to our requests for games. I like as well that there are a lot of links where we can download the games and less ads.

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
Hello!
Ever since I started playing games (on pc later on android platforms) there were all kind of games, what I did not like about them was they felt like they were only for paid gamers, so many unreasonable advantages, look I am not complaining but still felt unfair

Started my journey with cheat engine for pc, game guardian on SAS ZOMBIE ,some app for Clash of Clans(awesome app)

Then I found all the modified apps (as I know nothing about coding and stuff)and many sites,some were just fake and others didn't work most of the times,but PLATINMODS was something it really felt great, nothing else I need need to say
Lol said so much let's test my luck ^_^[Hidden content]
Awesome comment. Great work :gif62:

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
Hello!

Lol said so much let's test my luck ^_^[Hidden content]
Keep doing the hardwork

johnapple

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 23, 2018
usa
I enjoy playing the games that scam us for spending money for stupid things lol...and this site has +18 game mods which is rare so makes me love the site even more :face16:
Thanks for existing to make these times of being home more entertaining:face54:

lone10wolf

Platinian
Mar 11, 2020
indonesia
Why you should like platinmods?
Is because the exclusive of this site giving their modder hardwork as the best as they can.
As member i feel so special being member of this site. The modder and the member are very nice, the mod is simple as that, not giving too much attention about our privacy or virus or anything, it feels like the safest place to download modded game.
So i just hope that platinmods will always be here to give us the best mod of the internet.

Reyzairfan

Platinian
Oct 25, 2020
Indonesia
Congratulations for 2mil member bruh hope u will get 10 mil soon~ :pepe001:

About what i like a most in platinmods, platinmods it's always provide me quality mods over the most any website right now

Especially mod for arknight it's really help me when i pay vip before, easy use and great for farming in arknight when i didn't have a time to grind :face16:

Kechos

Platinian
Sep 25, 2017
congrats on 2m member🎉👌🎉, i find this site as the best mod site , modded apps makes my life easier😁 hoping more mods to come.

Mqikhi

Rookie
Jan 21, 2020
Vietnam
hey congratulations on having 2 million members on this site, I especially thank the modders, testers and admin of the site for trying to deliver for the people great games and apps .And that is what I like about you

Status
Not open for further replies.