READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yassinerd

Platinian
Jul 21, 2018
Tunisie
I like the consistency of updates,the modding team is really nice and doesn't make vip mods that much better than normal ones.
I love in a country where u can't buy stuff online otherwise i'd like to support a website like this continue growing ❤❤

daxx

Rookie
Jan 30, 2019
Go
all mods / private servers always provide guaranteed fun, Professional and well done

Deric_mlzd

Rookie
Jun 12, 2020
Usa
eu gostoI like on platinmods, just the mods, which are perfect, tops, without any big, and also the staff who exchange ideas on Discord and talss

DashieGames

Rookie
Jan 27, 2018
Honesty I love Platin mods, there's always people on here ready to help, the admins are quick to reply, and they are always professional when answering questions. The community isn't cancerous either everyone's just here to communicate and make regular games more fun.

Daenkaldi7

Rookie
Oct 4, 2020
Indonesia
I have learned a lot in this mod game forum I am a game mod lover and love to cheat, this is the time for us to continue to support the mod and appk ios and android game forum Platinmods Best Of The Mod Game All Game And Apps
:pepe001::gif29::gif74:

talonvayne12

Rookie
Jul 15, 2020
America
Well, this is my goto mod website and it has a variety of different games to choose from which has mods. Also, this is the only modding site that has many modded games that have a free version.

HermesKing

Platinian On Fire
Feb 11, 2019
paris
i love platimods,congratulations
Witnessed the grand ceremony of 1 million members and ushered in the grand ceremony of 2 million

raihanirfan

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 24, 2018
indonesia
i love the mod because you dont have ads, and you hard work and friendly community. thanks for come to modding world. we were helped by your appearance. in the end, I hope you guys will last like this long. long live platinmods.

nagraj_nj

Platinian
Feb 5, 2020
india
Helping and friendly staffs and officers, unique and rare mods... Regular and rapid update.. economic subscription...
I can mention it all day :biggrin:.
KEEP SPREADING TEAM PLATINMODS.

tmn asd

Platinian
Jul 28, 2020
Earth
i luv everything in platinmods. From best quality mods to best support. Congratz for having 2 million members. Keep growing <3

Status
Not open for further replies.