READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conner2899

Platinian
Nov 4, 2018
Thank u platin team for all the mods u provide especially the forward assault one i can finally have revenge on the mfs who abuse it 😈

Nmijhh

Platinian
Jul 29, 2020
Viet Nam
Firstly congratulations for 2 mil members and secondly the reason that i very like Plantinmod is because the mod quality is very good ,the staff member is very friendly ,cool ,dedicated to work and finally i hope this community can grow better,bigger than ever before and for the last time, congratulations with 2 milion member

Duy178

Platinian
Apr 2, 2018
Global
Congratulations on 2 million subscriptions yeahhh. You guys are wonderful, thank you for everything and love you all :face05:
Keep everything up!!! :face47:

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
Hello!
Ever since I started playing games (on pc later on android platforms) there were all kind of games, what I did not like about them was they felt like they were only for paid gamers, so many unreasonable advantages, look I am not complaining but still felt unfair

Started my journey with cheat engine for pc, game guardian on SAS ZOMBIE ,some app for Clash of Clans(awesome app)

Then I found all the modified apps (as I know nothing about coding and stuff)and many sites,some were just fake and others didn't work most of the times,but PLATINMODS was something it really felt great, nothing else I need need to say
Great work guys we will always support you
Lol said so much let's test my luck ^_^[Hidden content]
Agreed

reinys

Rookie
May 5, 2021
venezuela
[QUOTE = "Fote_n, publicación: 2142972, miembro: 1300642"]
Lo mejor de PlatinMods es que te da oportunidades extraordinarias en muchos juegos y eso me parece increíble.
[/CITA]
Como consigo el hack ?

Ryoo

Platinian
Apr 3, 2018
Indonesia
Platinmods is a best forum site ever for downloading android/IOS modded games. thanks to all modders for making the community batter and batter. wish I luck for winning this giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.