READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaN2TeN

Platinian
Feb 28, 2021
manila
very love all the hack and the modders. this is why im still alive and 100% virus free. i did not got outside bcoz im busy playing all the hack have here.

Nevarine

Platinian
Sep 10, 2017
I like the platinmods why does it enable me test a lot games with unlimited options and the interaction with the best tools for modifying datas, I already learned a lot things with yourself, thanks you all and congrats for the site 👍

benkuang

Platinian
May 30, 2017
Excellent goal Modders first of all thanks to all platinmods Modders and congratulations for 2 million registered members!!
we all thanks to you guys you are working hard for us we love you and respect you please keep it up we love you guysand plz keep inviting friends famiky sharing our site every where thank you again

anujlakharpal

Platinian
Aug 28, 2020
Mandi
I love Platinmods and I download each mod from here always, I found this amazing site about a year ago , and its amazing . The best modder I have ever seen is Axey , ❤ Love you Axey.

Gunsession

Platinian
Sep 21, 2020
Florida
I've normally kept in the shadows and mainly commented on multiplayer mods but this website has given me so much fun and laughter along the way. I'm so happy you guys are able to facilitate 2M members it surely feels like you know each and everyone of us. Long live, Cheers to the plantinmod community.

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
Hello!
Ever since I started playing games (on pc later on android platforms) there were all kind of games, what I did not like about them was they felt like they were only for paid gamers, so many unreasonable advantages, look I am not complaining but still felt unfair

Started my journey with cheat engine for pc, game guardian on SAS ZOMBIE ,some app for Clash of Clans(awesome app)

Then I found all the modified apps (as I know nothing about coding and stuff)and many sites,some were just fake and others didn't work most of the times,but PLATINMODS was something it really felt great, nothing else I need need to say
Great work guys we will always support you
Lol said so much let's test my luck ^_^[Hidden content]
That's it you nailed it :gif28:

Status
Not open for further replies.