READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_Frost

Platinian
Dec 10, 2019
Indonesia
Well i not very good in english so here my reason using platinmods

1. Easy and trust worhty modders
2.Many Free mods
3. No annoying ads

That all my reason using platinmods

Well i hope i win this give away UMU~

Nidarssh

Platinian
Sep 27, 2020
INDIA
Platinumods.com is my favourite website which make happy ☺.there lot features app and good cooperative.well enjoyed application what they gave us feature mode app free and there no harmful virus' attack on this website.i am happy that there's not much ads for download.Most favourite thing is that if you have problem with this app for Platinumods they'll will help you 💯 sure . we'll there's lot thing participate for this website Platinumods.

We'll THIS MY 3 YEAR'S BEEN PLATINUMODS .I hope get VIP frist time maybe I will be happy

Reactions: BGSTM

BGSTM

Platinian
Feb 18, 2021
Bangalore
Con
Platinumods.com is my favourite website which make happy ☺.there lot features app and good cooperative.well enjoyed application what they gave us feature mode app free and there no harmful virus' attack on this website.i am happy that there's not much ads for download.Most favourite thing is that if you have problem with this app for Platinumods they'll will help you 💯 sure . we'll there's lot thing participate for this website Platinumods.

We'll THIS MY 3 YEAR'S BEEN PLATINUMODS .I hope get VIP frist time maybe I will be happy
Awesome 👍

ElGrandeFutadore

Platinian
May 19, 2020
Romania
I love platinmods because here we can find actually nice people willing to help you anytime. The hacks here are bomb. I love everything about platinmods and I will always recommend you to all my ios/android friends who search for a fun experience. 💖

Antariiiii

Platinian
Oct 16, 2018
malolos bulacan
It has been a year or more since I've found this wonderful site and since then this become my personal playstore :pepe007: All of my apps came from here and I wanna say thank you to all of the admins and modders for all the useful apps that you've been sharing. Please don't stop helping us. Thank youuuuu.

ElAs!

Platinian
Aug 9, 2020
Argentina
The truth is that since I met them I loved them for the variety of games and the mods they offer and many congratulations for the 2 million that means that they are doing their job well and they are going for it. Correct road. Well many successes to the whole platinmodsplatinmods team. Good job brothers greeting from Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.