READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidklone

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 3, 2018
Toilet
congrats platinmod team with this huge achievement under the belt and making our lives easier.been for more than 2 years i think,will sure be here for another 2 to enjoy quality content :pepe007:

vn.LynX

Rookie
May 1, 2020
Việt Nam
I like platinmods because this is a site for me to download quality game mods, and one thing especially, most of them are free. I have downloaded mod game on platinmods for 1 year.
Screenshot_20210505-193956.png

ikhari

Platinian
Apr 13, 2018
Indonesia
Good Luck, Suka dengan semua mod dan kecepatan updatenya untuk semua aplikasi di platinmods, dan jelas forumnya sangat membantu... :face16:

Good Luck, Love all the mods and the update for all the apps on platinmods, and obviously the forums are very helpful... :face16:

Yareyagi666

Platinian
Dec 26, 2020
Indonesia
Gimme gimme senpai 😚😚😚
Wish that platinmods community getting bigger and better.. proud to the staff and all the members, proud to be a part of this community, everyone did a good job to build this community..

Ah Who am I?

Platinian
Oct 21, 2020
Where?
the thing I love from here is the mod and modders, they're friendly, nice, and i feel like we are family even though it's just a modded game, i feel so close in the chat like we're just chatting in one roof lol.
first time I know this site is from youtube and now I still love all mod from this site, but still, asking for some game to mod is not easy cause of some condition and some of them are online game but I'm sure all the modders want to mod them for their client too but it take painful energy and time to do so they just mod an easy game to mod for us and, oh all i want to say is thank you lol 😂😂😂, idk why I'm crying but really I'm not joking

Status
Not open for further replies.