READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

あかつき

Rookie
Jul 7, 2020
Arizona
Congrats mods! although the social media platforms are dead the website community is active and provide so much help and guidance to new and old modders, lets walk through 3 million milestone soon. And please keep reddit community active.:gif30:

Craig Byrne

Rookie
Aug 3, 2017
The thing i like most about this site is the developers interaction, this is extraordinary, regular updates and great work, easy to use forums aswell overall amazing.... always wanted to try VIP there's a couple of apps I always wanted to try but never had the funds to get them haha

Rain

Platinian
May 20, 2017
Home of the best modders out there and the variety of game mods ever existed for FREE and VIP Exclusives..

Congrats Platinmod Team!!

cleverandi

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Sep 21, 2019
Infinite Void
Nicely done Platinmods. Congratulations.
This is the best place to get "help" with your game or app. Lol
And we have the best community ever, the best modder, the best tester, the best support's team, and of course the best Administrator. :D
That's why i will always contribute to this forum. Keep up the good work guys and thank you.

iiAmAce

Platinian
May 31, 2018
USA
I love this modding community, it's amazing and fun to be a part of. Platinmods is definitely the best place to get modded games and apps, easy to understand she fast updates. Thanks for all you do!

GeKatcha

Platinian
Oct 29, 2017
Молодцы, это круто! Сайту и всем ребятам огромное спасибо за проделанную работу. Только вперёд, только к успеху!

fnNTC

Rookie
Feb 14, 2018
Amo os seus modos privados, sou brasileiro, e não tenho condição de comprar o vip, love you Platins.

Reysilva

Platinian
Apr 3, 2019
Hugs and Kisses!
I'm here celebrating yet another milestone for this community!

You guys are amazing, and I'm happy to see the site getting recognized for what it is, the most trusted mod community available. I love that the team here isn't super greedy, and gives everyone equal opportunity to make or break their games as they see fit. I've been here for awhile myself, and I have to admit this has become one of those staple websites I always check first thing in the morning to see what's trending.

Love you guys, keep being amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.