READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1EZ

1/3 Games Approved
Mar 12, 2020
Your Brain
I like platinmods because here I can realize and show myself, I learn something new, thanks to the same kind and good people I learn and discover something new for myself, and I like it :gif07:

juan26

Platinian
Jan 6, 2020
USA
I have always been a subscriber of your socials long before this and there are two things which I appreciate most about this community.

1> ...the admins, moderators, modders, testers, etc. who have done SOOOOOO MUCH work to keep this going on. Most of what they've done are under appreciated and I want to say thank you for all your hard work.

2> ...the leechers, lurkers and supporters of this community who have always been demanding yet ever loyal and supportive. Without them, (me included), there would be no reason to keep this endeavor going on.

More power to Platinmods and also more SUBSCRIBERS! :)

Cheers to all of us!

blinker02

Platinian
Sep 15, 2018
Philippines
Congratulations guys! Anyway, what i like about this website is that they offer variety of modded games that other sites don't have. Modders are active and very accomodating.

NiceATC

Platinian
Mar 16, 2018
I've been part of the site for a long time, I really like everyone's work, especially the wonderful ones: gunner & G-bo, even if I don't win, I'm extremely satisfied with the millions of free mods that the site offers us for nothing, which is an incredible job and should be appreciated :) for being Brazilian and my currency is extremely devalued it is difficult to help the site. thanks to all modders and administrators for this site wonderful <3

Status
Not open for further replies.