READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvnm

Rookie
Aug 31, 2020
My mom's home
I knew this site from Among Us mod by Axey when i looking for among us mod, and i tought it was cool, has so many features, and i wondering if theres also cool mods if i visit this site and suprisingly theres many mods that beyond my expectation theres also bunch of mods that you'd never find in any other site, thats why i like platinmods.

makkau

Rookie
Mar 25, 2018
kl
platinmods is like my secret weapon!
Need a game? I have platinmods.
Need to show my IT friends that I can manage without their technical jargon? You guessed it, I have platinmods 😁
I, who couldn't tell the difference between a navigator and wifi, now know what an APK is!

tatunzzz

Platinian
Jul 9, 2019
Indonesja
Thank you to all modders in Platinmods. Really appreciate your work. Platinmods is become my first check websitr before going to playstore haha. I Almost check everyday for a new games and also apps.

Rias

Platinian
May 4, 2019
Anonymous
Hello!
Ever since I started playing games (on pc later on android platforms) there were all kind of games, what I did not like about them was they felt like they were only for paid gamers, so many unreasonable advantages, look I am not complaining but still felt unfair

Started my journey with cheat engine for pc, game guardian on SAS ZOMBIE ,some app for Clash of Clans(awesome app)

Then I found all the modified apps (as I know nothing about coding and stuff)and many sites,some were just fake and others didn't work most of the times,but PLATINMODS was something it really felt great, nothing else I need need to say
Great work guys we will always support you
Lol said so much let's test my luck ^_^[Hidden content]
Same
Congratulations PMT and thanks for your hard work, we appreciate it ^_^

Chikafah

Platinian
Jul 6, 2020
Indonesia
I love the mod from here,I just love it, in the pmt modders its diferents from the other site, so i think they r genius modders. Btw congrats for 2m subscribers..

Status
Not open for further replies.