READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rin5678

Rookie
Apr 16, 2021
Private
Tell us what you like about Platinmods in this post as a comment:

THE best thing is obviously getting mods with various kinds of hacks that gives us all a chance to play the games to its fullest potential without having to pay real life money XD It has been a huge comfort for me during this time, especially during the lockdown :)

Pander

Platinian
Feb 21, 2019
Berlin
Hey, Platinmods Team and Modders
What I love about Platinmods?
I love the Mods, the design of the Website, how you interact with the community, your support and how you were almost there for me when I searched for a mod. The community is great and thats why Platinmods is the #1 modding site for me.
Thanks G-bo for the great time and the great conversations with you.
Greetings Pander.

mcleosp

Rookie
Aug 5, 2018
SAO PAULO<BRASIL
Sou Brasileiro, e o site de vocês é incrível, espero ganhar este sorteio.
Gostaria que fizessem um mod para iddle tales, jogo de pokémon.
Você ouvem a comunidade, e isso é uma parte incrível.

Myster_1086

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 23, 2019
United States
What i like about this site?
Where to start?
You actually take time to get everyone's questions answered. You don't cram ads into your apps. You are my most trusted besides my wife perhaps, don't know who has more at this point.
Never banned using your app.
Lastly the knowledge

Tammy Roy

Platinian
May 31, 2017
Mumbai
Liked all the channels as per posted by you. An ood member of this group. Keep growing GBo bro. Hope you still remember me. Thanks again to all PMT Group for providing us mods for free.

Joni07

Platinian
May 8, 2021
Corrientes Capital
Hola la verdad está súper buena gusto mucho espero sigan así y estaría bueno también si sacarán las publicaciones molestas luego lo demaa está muy bien los felicito

Status
Not open for further replies.