READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcerecon

Rookie
Mar 21, 2020
İstanbul
"I love "Platinmods" because every app and game shared is tested. There is a pattern here. People are trying to help each other. You value members. It's a nice community.

Bektas1995

Rookie
May 8, 2021
Sanane
Merhaba Modderler öncelikle tüm platinmods Modderlerine teşekkürler ve 2 milyon kayıtlı üye için tebrikler !!
hepinize teşekkür ederiz arkadaşlar bizim için çok çalışıyorsunuz sizi seviyoruz ve size saygı duyuyoruz lütfen devam edin sizi seviyoruz beyler

Bektas1995

Rookie
May 8, 2021
Sanane
Merhaba Modderler öncelikle tüm platinmods Modderlerine teşekkürler ve 2 milyon kayıtlı üye için tebrikler !!
hepinize teşekkür ederiz arkadaşlar bizim için çok çalışıyorsunuz sizi seviyoruz ve size saygı duyuyoruz lütfen devam edin sizi seviyoruz beyler

caspaas

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 17, 2018
Netherlands
Platinmods has a Good community
Fast response from devs.
Quick update times for mods

And just incredible JB and APK mods.
It's insane how good they are here :D

MythicStein

Rookie
Apr 26, 2021
Rio de Janeiro
You guys deserve all the best, after so much hard work and excellent mods !! before I used *** now I only use yours are the best. are congratulated for the work !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BangisGaming

Platinian
Oct 4, 2018
Mars
I would like to congratulate Platin Mods community for achieving 2m registered members.
I like Platin Mods because of its friendly environment, Ez access that even an ordinary member can use a lot of modded application. I am one of it, people that can't afford to avail VIP membership. Feel sorry that I can't donate to support, but then for the long time sharing the word about Platin Mods to others, I'm happy to be part of its achievement. Long live Platin Mods, more power!

Status
Not open for further replies.