READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy144

Platinian
Apr 27, 2019
Philippines
Congratulations on achieving 2 million members~! I have been using platinmods for a long time now. To all the modders out there, thank you for all the hard work you put in on your game projects. Without you guys, we wouldn't here and we cannot live without you and your projects. I am super grateful to everyone and the staff of Platinmods for making this site ad-free mods. I hope you all continue to keep doing such hard work on making more mods because I know it will make members happy and your hard work will pay off. Once again, thank you all for the modders and the staff. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. 😁❤

Tranlac

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 30, 2020
Vietnam
nIn addition to mod game sites like black mod apkdymod, I still prefer mods on my group not only with diverse new mod features but also because of the activeness of the admins and in the end I love the mods. Friend

khamergo

Rookie
Oct 25, 2018
New York
Has been known this website for 4 years and I love platinmods because it has too many free mods, no ads, tutorials, and so on. Thanks, modders

Giejoe

Rookie
Jun 25, 2020
Indonesia
What i like about this site? I like this site coz everything what i want on this site always avail, and i always find interisting app and game. :face12::face43:

CaptainHoruz

Rookie
Jul 5, 2020
Mexico
I love the fact that most part of platimods is free, easy to navigate in the site and the quality checks necessary to be published on the site. Also a lot of admiration for the good moders work! I wish good luck to everyone! 🥰

Meggidocannon

Rookie
Oct 11, 2017
Stumbled upon platinmods by accident,glad I did,haha. Great group of modders and I've enjoyed staying up to date with DragonBall legends,injustice 2,Hogwarts mystery ,etc. Platinmods will always be my first choice when looking for game mods.

mattlomeda

Rookie
Sep 7, 2017
I'm thankful for platinmods for all mod what we need and i give 5star rating for all mod being shared for everyone

ssand97

Platinian
Aug 25, 2017
Well platinmod is the way we relax on games.
Ty for do all the best thing for us
Hopefully ill win this event 😁

EXactly123

Rookie
Feb 4, 2021
Canada
I keep coming back here for the absolute best quality mods, and this site never fails to disappoint. Keep doing what you're doing, Platinmods.

Status
Not open for further replies.