READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enxvius

Platinian
Feb 16, 2018
First congratulations platinmods has been a great partner for my gaming life

Second what i like about platinmod the most is how their mod looks so clean from malware and its ui looks so cool

YellowKing

Platinian
Jul 21, 2020
The Void
Honestly, Platinmods is my only option when it comes to modded apk. It's trusted and a well known site. Havent had any trouble since I joined. Overrall a positive experience

Unknøwn26710

Rookie
Jun 28, 2018
Philippines
I like platinmods because for me this is the best modding website, the mods are always up-to-date, and most of the mods are free. And congratulations on 2 million members you guys deserve it!

DatBoiModz

Platinian
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
I love platinmods cause it has all the mods i need, it has some mods imported from ******** too so it is 100% complete.
Tysm for making this site

Stahlhelm

Rookie
Sep 11, 2019
Germany
First want to Congrats to reach 2 Million Members. I like Platinmods because the Mods work very good and the most Mods are free that make me happy. I also like the Community how Support the Community.

vudlat

Rookie
Oct 21, 2017
Love the mods on PlatinMods as it offer more features and easy to use via mod menu (which is not on AR). Consider me a loyal subscriber moving forward.
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.