READ! 2 Million Members Celebration! 200 FREE VIP packages to win worth ~2000 Euro / ~2400 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurkingfuhrer

Platinian
Feb 9, 2018
All the modera top notch work in everything they touch, has started my adventures of wanting to help the community and mod myself or debug when things are not working

Fear3d

Platinian
Oct 15, 2019
Venus
I like Platinmods not just because of the large selection of ad-free mods, but also because you have more modding resources and tutorials than other sites that I've seen.

mixpig

Platinian
Jun 13, 2018
KOREA
First of all, congratulations on achieving 2 million membership. I wish you all the best in the future.
I pressed the YouTube subscription button because YouTube was popular.
The reason why I like this place is that of course I don't want anything and give it to you.
I also love this sentence in every post.
' Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. '
I think it will be a happy start of May if I get a chance to have a vip month event.

Reactions: LEIIKUN

quric7979

Platinian
May 10, 2019
India
I like platinmods because they really try their best to bring out the mods whenever I have to search for a mod I always visit here because ik this is a geniune site and would provide me the mod if it's available. They don't provide fake links and scams. I have been the vip member and ik they have a really worth service. It's just I don't have money so I was not able to purchase it again but that one month was worth of it. Thank u.

Status
Not open for further replies.