[5 VIPs GIVEAWAY] 1500 reactions Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTASUCKS

Platinian
Nov 11, 2019
GB
@Qnzboi102 thank you, I have a few things I have to say.. First things first thank you for all the Platinmods Staff, Creators, Admins, Modders, and members for keeping this amazing website up and running for us people that love playing modded games, wanting to learn how to mod, and just having a great time with each other. I love playing Modded iOS Games and Android Games. My iOS Device is Jailbroke 12.1.4, and I have never had a ViP Membership for any modding website and if win this I will literally sit in my bed crying for a day while I Download and Use ViP Mods. Thank Everyone for being Great Sports, thank you @Qnzboi102 for giving 5: 1 month ViP Subscriptions to the the 5 lucky winners. Have a GREAT day and GOODLUCK Everyone!!!❤?

Reactions: Geboy and Tokiru

jamjomon

Platinian
Nov 12, 2019
Singapore
@Qnzboi102 this site had made my mobile gaming experience a lot better like x9001 ;) and actually no harmful thing has been happening to my device so far so more blessings and Godspeed to the whole PMT team and users

Reactions: Geboy

gendevile

Platinian
Jul 15, 2017
Platinmods is one of the best website u can find almost any game modded by their professional team. They are friendly and awesome people. Not only that, they are efficient in updating mods and reply to questions quickly. Thank you so much! @Qnzboi102

aboynamedtren

Platinian
Nov 22, 2019
Earth
@Qnzboi102 Been here for a while and the PMT team is amazing, fast updates and good people in general. Always ready to help and hear the community’s opinion, and easy to navigate website. Love the hacks here and the PMT, keep up the good work everyone! :)

Lovetada

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2017
Love PlatinMods for long time
they have uniq mod than another mods
fast updates sometimes
staff member good response
love u guys keep up good work @Qnzboi102

NighterX

Platinian
Jul 15, 2017
Hi. I came pretty long time ago. I am not very active on forum and all but wanted to say something. And what is best here.First of all is regular updates, second is friendly community of developer team. Platinmod team always answers your question with very big patience. Best regards all @Qnzboi102 .

Status
Not open for further replies.