VIP games never after 24 hours
#10 .The largest amount of free mods
each with its own simple
Instructions for anyone to enjoy

kmetica65

Platinian
Dec 28, 2018
Slowakia
Hero there brave warriors of Platinmods.com. You guys doing great work even you have only two hands. I came from far planet Arcturus long ago to help Earth people to evolute. Thats time is NOW! :)....When I not meditate, open portals or help I play android games with your MODs as I want enjoy play games not P2W. I have no money to support you but I can tell you money will come, because you are great creators! We are all connectet on higher level of consciousness and we are multidimensional beings. For most of you that is still super SCIFI but not for long. Darknes is leaving this beautiful planet and Light is coming....I just past msg to you all as this will be most viewed prize announcement this days....happy hunting whatever you play :) thx @Qnzboi102

Reactions: Geboy and zxk

rextruty

Platinian
Sep 8, 2019
Earth
im here just for the mod and the free vip...that all...the mod are nice well made..i like the feature here that mod dont actually break the game(most mod i found are)...n there's toturial or some guide...most of other mod platform dont really have any unless u contact the modder himself...to top it all...it is very supperbbb...that the comment section are very alive with the modder usually reply here and there...each time G-bo comment, it a bit weird coz he have the red text..it make me a bit scare..hahah...that is all i can think of...thanks for the mod..i hope you guys will achives something really good in the future..maybe make a game that cant be mod...n sorry for bad english...thank again..bye @Qnzboi102

feli95

Platinian
Apr 3, 2019
Alf
Needless to say, I'm satisfied with the mods for Android you guys provide/share. I appreciate the effort that is being put by the admins and the VIPs, and my best wishes for everybody. And good luck, as well! ??

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
Congratulations to 1000 reactions appreciation for you :gif04:

I really like this forum. The cheater team is very friendly and enthusiastic. I hope in the future, this forum will have Categories Vip for iOs. Play hard- Work hard @Qnzboi102 ?
Our mods be having VIP status at times vs other sites. At this point in time since the ios on PMT is starting to take off im sure @G-Bo ッ will figure out what to do with this amazing site. But at this point in time we are here and the mods are free for yall.

Anti-Ban

Just Crazy
Oct 28, 2019
So Far
Our mods be having VIP status at times vs other sites. At this point in time since the ios on PMT is starting to take off im sure @G-Bo ッ will figure out what to do with this amazing site. But at this point in time we are here and the mods are free for yall.
free, everyone likes it but if it's a Vip it will be more private and awesome ?

Status
Not open for further replies.