[5 VIPs GIVEAWAY] 1500 reactions Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reysilva

Platinian
Apr 3, 2019
Hugs and Kisses!
Hello! ..and thank you for this opportunity to express my appreciation to the PLM team, @Qnzboi102!

I've been a longtime lurker, and when I first stumbled upon the mod community, I wasn't sure which sites to trust and which were bogus.. PLM quickly became my go-to, and eventually outright became the first thing I would click on when I opened up my laptop. I absolutely adore the community here, seeing everyone work with each other, and the fact that this platform is so user friendly, clean and beautiful to navigate makes it so easy to love. I know how difficult it can be to run a large community, and there is a lot going on behind the scenes to make sure everything works as it should and just general upkeep while also appeasing the hungry masses of people grabbing for some free modded fun ways to kill time.. and I honestly believe you guys are just nailing it.

Please keep up the good work, and much love and thanks for many hours of modded games!

Anand4595

Platinian
May 30, 2019
India
@Qnzboi102 It's so much to say about platinmods the best site for mods, best trusted site not having malicious data, app get up to date daily but the most important thing modders do interact even if it's vip or not a vip. Thank you my dearest site for mod gaming for being on Google.

Reactions: Geboy

Cocos

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 17, 2017
Platinmods is, by far, the best website dedicated to mods. I've been using so many sites until I found Platinmods in the beginning of 2017. The quality of mods and the support towards the regular, non-VIP users are second to none. Many thanks to @G-Bo ッ and the talented and generous modders and testers in this community!

Reactions: Geboy and Qnzboi102

jongiza

Platinian
Nov 14, 2017
Platinmods support are very polite and professional. They would go an extra mile to DM you to just say that they have an idea how to fix the problem. This gesture really makes you feel that they really care ?.

@Qnzboi102

Yeshxa

Rookie
Jul 19, 2018
None
You always have the latest mods cleanest smoothest UI your team is doing an extraordinary job especially with mods tutorials anything to help the community the very first website I come to first when I need a mod! Everything seems organized and no lag or issues ever really with the website! Even the modding team! Helped many noobs and other users who needed that upper advantage @Qnzboi102

nucleardummy

Rookie
Aug 30, 2019
Virtual World
Great community, lots of awesome modders ready to share. Mods are really helpful for those of us who cannot afford to spend real money on money-grab games/ pay-to-unlock full content apps, or those who unfortunately cannot find the time to grind 24 hrs. a day just to be able to catch up to everyone due to irl commitments. You've given us a shortcut (granted they're mods but still lol)

You have given us an opportunity to enjoy our phones. from a different perspective, to enhance our gameplay experience. and for that we thank you modders, our unsung heroes.

Thanks and more power to you guys :)

@Qnzboi102

irgihermawan77

Platinian
Jan 7, 2019
Indonesia
the best mod provider website for me is platinmods not only the best but the best why not just share the mod for free without ads, because it makes it easy for us to use mod

and even the admin staff sometimes they are always patient with our words that always ask when the game updates, for me the PMT team is the best in dealing with members and always patient
Thanks
@Qnzboi102
#PMT_Team

Status
Not open for further replies.