Not Working 7-Sins Dragon Nest Mobile Private Server DNM UNLIMITED Diamonds,Gold,dragon coin (CAN REFILL ask GM ) SERVER (SEA)

ariffsyafiq

Platinian
Dec 27, 2017
No, install original game from Google Playstore - open it and download everything what has to be downloaded in the app - then when it's done close the app and install the apk but only the apk - then open the apk without uninstalling the original game from Playstore
Can u give tutorial video please

GAIDA

Rookie
Mar 6, 2020
UK
Downloaded from app store the original game and then install the apk over it bt when I start says FAIL TO ACQUIRE GAME RESOURSCE FILE.

GAIDA

Rookie
Mar 6, 2020
UK
Downloaded from app store the original game and then install the apk over it bt when I start says FAIL TO ACQUIRE GAME RESOURSCE FILE.
Ok I join their whatsapp grp and the instruction mentioned to dl from the playstore is wrong guys don't do it. Instead jus download both data and apk from the link provided. Then extract the data or copy paste it to android>data in ur phone. Then jus install the apk. Also delete any previous DNM app

MrWRONG

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Guys.. I did it just like that ..

I had the original game already downloaded - I opened the game and downloaded all resources in-game until it was done and then I installed the Claire DNM APK and it worked fine without any problems .. it is important that you download the resources from the original game - I tried to download the resources from here but I only got black screen and it failed to load the game