Not Working 7-Sins Dragon Nest Mobile Private Server DNM UNLIMITED Diamonds,Gold,dragon coin (CAN REFILL ask GM ) SERVER (SEA)

So one of their staff members basically released my full name in their WhatsApp chat. For a purchase that is having issues. Very unprofessional to release someone's full information into a chat so everyone can see your information. Suggest being very careful with sending or giving any personal information. As they may release it into the WhatsApp for everyone to see.
we do that because you canceled your payment...and dont answer our task...and 1 more,,,what problem is only share name ???? we only send picture that you have canceled the payment...so what the big deal ????,,,,,,dont make excusee if you dont wanna pay...

how to join to asking abot this game ? when i join to this group 2 minutes later ive been remove. ?
my number +62877 5083 0933

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-12-18-18-35-84_2768c6f3dd71c987876b7b9730ce2453.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-12-18-18-35-84_2768c6f3dd71c987876b7b9730ce2453.png
    125 KB · Views: 118
Please help... i download data and apk files, then paste data in Andriod/data and installed apk but when i open game it said "Failed to acquire game resource configuration files. Please Restart". what did i do wrong?

Btw im using Nox Player also i played different games that use data files, it works fine.. only this game i cant make it work..

Please help... i download data and apk files, then paste data in Andriod/data and installed apk but when i open game it said "Failed to acquire game resource configuration files. Please Restart". what did i do wrong?

Btw im using Nox Player also i played different games that use data files, it works fine.. only this game i cant make it work..
Same here

Downloaded to my phone but got the same issue like this

Back
Top Bottom