Not Working Aether Gazer Ver. v0.281.810 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier

risk of getting banned?
Im lvl 63 now and I started to play with mod from the lvl 1, at start I used only x3 dmg s def and then I abused X10 in events(where are no leaderboards), bosses etc... still not banned.

Updated:But you have to know when to abuse and when not, I maxed 3 main heroes with 16-18K power each so yeah I can permit myself but if ur lvl 10-20 better still slow with x3 and then you can slowly start to greed.

Last edited:
Im lvl 63 now and I started to play with mod from the lvl 1, at start I used only x3 dmg s def and then I abused X10 in events(where are no leaderboards), bosses etc... still not banned.

Updated:But you have to know when to abuse and when not, I maxed 3 main heroes with 16-18K power each so yeah I can permit myself but if ur lvl 10-20 better still slow with x3 and then you can slowly start to greed.

mhm well my account is level is 80 so I kinda didn't want to try and risk it. Seems like its pretty much undetected unless you participate in the events with leaderboards.

edit : thanks for the quick reply on my post!

mhm well my account is level is 80 so I kinda didn't want to try and risk it. Seems like its pretty much undetected unless you participate in the events with leaderboards.

edit : thanks for the quick reply on my post!
Yea Dont recommend to use on main, just make another acc and speedrun until 80 and abuse while the 2 acc will be better then old and then swap )

Last edited:
Tags Tags
aether gazer aether gazer cheat aether gazer hack aether gazer mod aether gazer mod apk