Rejected Request AFK Arena v1.14.02

Beelmint

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
We have 2000 Requests, AFK Arena is only one from them.
And NO Site have a Mod for this Game, so you can only be patient.
Maybe it is impossible like all Games from Supercell, who knows.
I do not want to look like a rude person, nor demand anything of you, even because it is a free service that you are doing. But when you say you have 2000 requests, few are like AFK Arena, with so many replys and likes. Anyway, it's not impossible, like I said, a guy managed to modify the skills CD, but had to change every time he entered a battle, which makes it not viable, and it is easy to achieve a speed hack during the battle with game guardian.

Reactions: Bctmgk

Chillg

Platinian
Dec 28, 2017
I do not want to look like a rude person, nor demand anything of you, even because it is a free service that you are doing. But when you say you have 2000 requests, few are like AFK Arena, with so many replys and likes. Anyway, it's not impossible, like I said, a guy managed to modify the skills CD, but had to change every time he entered a battle, which makes it not viable, and it is easy to achieve a speed hack during the battle with game guardian.
i Think there is more reverse Engineering than you think it is. Speed hack is nothing... changing game value in javascript is something different. On us is to be patient. I hope the day will come when there will be Groups like Skidrow, Codex, Plaza, razor1991 and manyothers who compete who for prestige, who will first crack the game... to be exact same scenario about modding apk files... if some sort of groups create and keep a good work, i wont have a problem donating them or supporting for their work.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
i Think there is more reverse Engineering than you think it is. Speed hack is nothing... changing game value in javascript is something different. On us is to be patient. I hope the day will come when there will be Groups like Skidrow, Codex, Plaza, razor1991 and manyothers who compete who for prestige, who will first crack the game... to be exact same scenario about modding apk files... if some sort of groups create and keep a good work, i wont have a problem donating them or supporting for their work.
You understand us hahaha

Reactions: Nintendopunx
Tags
afk arena