FREE MOD Age of Frostfall Ver. 18.5.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Fast Skill Charge

JohnHern

Platinian
Feb 9, 2019
Nicaragua
This mod definitely helps you out with the tower defense type of levels (and helps almost max out a few gold heroes). The rest of the game is pay to win, but overall great just like whiteout survival, survival tactics (an oldie), state of survival, etc the list goes on.

I found that I could save the progress by using email, uninstalling the mod, installing the original, and logging in, and then vise versa with the mod.

The game just updated an hour ago, so I assume the mod needs to be updated. Currently running a good alliance with some good players.

JohnHern

Platinian
Feb 9, 2019
Nicaragua
Updated to latest version
Thank you very much for the latest update.

Although most of the game is pay to win, I used this mod in the dragonfire relay to complete them all, as well as the alliance attack and this allows me to come back and purge dragonfire relay for tier 7 and tier 8 troops for free.

If used right (bouncing back and forth between the mod and the original game) this can help build a very nice base in this game without the pay to win

However, that doesn't mean to say that the game isn't grindy as hell when you aren't paying anything into it.

But the mod works very well if you use it right.

Do wish that there was something else that could add to it, but since it's most likely all server side, this is more than expected for a game like this and highly appreciated

Tags
action strategy age of frostfall age of frostfall cheat age of frostfall hack age of frostfall mod strategy 霜临 外挂 霜临 破解 霜臨 mod 霜臨 外挂 霜臨 破解