G GABA_DIMON Rookie Sep 29, 2026 #203 Первая загрузка проходит в на второй зависает. Все перепробовал ни чего не помогло Attachments Screenshot_2026-09-29-21-26-25-083_aliens.zombies.invasion.jpg 220.9 KB · Views: 9
EvilDeath Awesome Active Platinian Sep 29, 2026 #204 GABA_DIMON said: Первая загрузка проходит в на второй зависает. Все перепробовал ни чего не помогло [/QUOTEВыруби интернет,и секед через 10 вруби будет работать. Click to expand...
GABA_DIMON said: Первая загрузка проходит в на второй зависает. Все перепробовал ни чего не помогло [/QUOTEВыруби интернет,и секед через 10 вруби будет работать. Click to expand...
S slayerhunter Just Crazy Sep 30, 2026 #205 I beg you please stop using upfiles and up4ever, its so slow and so much ads!
H Hans1P Platinian Sep 30, 2026 #206 This need update. Game stuck on loading, say downloading but no progress
P peter720708 Awesome Active Platinian Oct 2, 2026 #214 Could you please update this to version 1133? Thank you.
F Freshenstein Platinian Oct 4, 2026 #217 @@Bedo13 Please make the mod be able to download from the server so we can play all the challenges. I've attached screenshots to show what I mean. Attachments Screenshot_20260930-061643.png 368.4 KB · Views: 9 Screenshot_20260930-062120.png 964 KB · Views: 9 Screenshot_20260930-062139.png 1 MB · Views: 10
@@Bedo13 Please make the mod be able to download from the server so we can play all the challenges. I've attached screenshots to show what I mean.