S selwa Platinian Aug 29, 2026 #744 Bro, pls update the game. the new version was released on August 5th, thanks in advance
I Ian051 Platinian Sep 5, 2026 #752 matrixvn said: Im just re-open game few times and that google login go away. Click to expand... No work
matrixvn said: Im just re-open game few times and that google login go away. Click to expand... No work
I Ian051 Platinian Sep 5, 2026 #753 tang1234 said: When entering the game Playgame dialog Click cancel.(need login google account). Click to expand... No work
tang1234 said: When entering the game Playgame dialog Click cancel.(need login google account). Click to expand... No work
S SLAUTER 242 Rookie Sep 13, 2026 #759 HsinMommy said: holy shit! brooo you're a legend!! thanks so much broo!! Click to expand... Awesome
Shadowk87 Platinian Sep 18, 2026 #760 I have a different problem, the X2 multiplier does not work for me.