L Limxue7 Platinian Sep 10, 2026 #24 forget ... the original official application or mod, can't be used on my device Sumsun UI 7 Andro15
C cuncon1432 Rookie Sep 13, 2026 #32 After duplicating it 4 or 5 times, I run into this error. Attachments Screenshot_20260913-083845.jpg 98.8 KB · Views: 26
K KikoLyne Platinian Sep 15, 2026 #33 cuncon1432 said: After duplicating it 4 or 5 times, I run into this error. Click to expand... Try original blue version. Maybe it will fix your problem.
cuncon1432 said: After duplicating it 4 or 5 times, I run into this error. Click to expand... Try original blue version. Maybe it will fix your problem.
R roz123m Rookie Sep 15, 2026 #34 I downloaded App Cloner, and this is the error I’m getting. Please use the official version of App Cloner available from the Plav Store.
I downloaded App Cloner, and this is the error I’m getting. Please use the official version of App Cloner available from the Plav Store.