Outdated AVENGERS Dragon Nest Mobile UNLIMITED Diamonds,Gold,dragon coin (CAN REFILL ask GM ) SERVER NORTH AMERICA (NA)

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
So one of their staff members basically released my full name in their WhatsApp chat. For a purchase that is having issues. Very unprofessional to release someone's full information into a chat so everyone can see your information. Suggest being very careful with sending or giving any personal information. As they may release it into the WhatsApp for everyone to see.

Reactions: dan.xablau

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
So one of their staff members basically released my full name in their WhatsApp chat. For a purchase that is having issues. Very unprofessional to release someone's full information into a chat so everyone can see your information. Suggest being very careful with sending or giving any personal information. As they may release it into the WhatsApp for everyone to see.
we do that because you canceled your payment...and dont answer our task...and 1 more,,,what problem is only share name ???? we only send picture that you have canceled the payment...so what the big deal ????,,,,,,dont make excusee if you dont wanna pay...

Reactions: dan.xablau

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
we do that because you canceled your payment...and dont answer our task...and 1 more,,,what problem is only share name ???? we only send picture that you have canceled the payment...so what the big deal ????,,,,,,dont make excusee if you dont wanna pay...
As long as you want traffic from platinmods to your private server you have to follow our ethic rules and exposing users private data is a no go. If that happens again I am forced to remove your private servers from this forum. That he takes back a payment is not a reason to expose private identities to the world.

Please delete his data instantly from your whatsapp group.

thanks for reporting buddy