Outdated AVENGERS Dragon Nest Mobile UNLIMITED Diamonds,Gold,dragon coin (CAN REFILL ask GM ) SERVER NORTH AMERICA (NA)

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
Also looks like your deleting the WhatsApp group now. Trying to do a cover up? So players dont see how you treat situations?

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Also looks like your deleting the WhatsApp group now. Trying to do a cover up? So players dont see how you treat situations?
your private data are deleted, what you complaining about now? Dont kill the trustness in what you said bro cause it starts looking like you really someone likes to complain to the end which can be really annoying

You got what you asked for, more he cannot do. He respect my wish and I respect that he did

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
what you want sir??
you said dont expose you name so we delete it...why keep complain sir..,,top gear at dn you still get,,,what you want?

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
your private data are deleted, what you complaining about now? Dont kill the trustness in what you said bro cause it starts looking like you really someone likes to complain to the end which can be really annoying
I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. All I ask is for a formal apology. Because this should have never happened.

Dragon Nest Master

Just Crazy
Original poster
Mar 29, 2020
USA
Announcement

joint our new whatsapp group if you have trouble at installation apk and want refill diamond,gold,and dragon coin(its free)...
come joint us

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexzius