Outdated Azur Lane (En) Ver. 7.1.8 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers]

So for those who are still getting black screens on android, if you have an sd card, try putting the downloaded obb in it on the android folder. All this time I was putting the obb on my phone storage but after I put it in my sd card it finally worked. Hope it does for you guys too
My man thank you so much for this

It's just a black screen even after installing multiple times both manually and with APKCombo. Any idea what could be the cause?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230405_181238.jpg
    Screenshot_20230405_181238.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 57
I can assure you I've done everything correctly and I still get the same black screen. This ain't my first rodeo dealing with modified apks and obbs
If you didn't download the obb in website the obb versions won't match since official is different, if you are using website obb then idk I got black screen because of using official apk obb

If you didn't download the obb in website the obb versions won't match since official is different, if you are using website obb then idk I got black screen because of using official apk obb
Got it to finally work, apparently the OBB in the mirror link is faulty. But the first links are fine.

Tags Tags
azur lane azur lane cheat azur lane en azur lane en cheat azur lane en hack azur lane en mod azur lane global azur lane hack azur lane mod