Open Request Azur Lane

nenten

Platinian
Oct 5, 2022
asia
you can find working mod in somewhere else, and it easy to get ban,
its not worth for start if you want serious play this game in long time also not worth for lv 70 players because you alreday have decent build for all map
unless the mod have other than multiplier def and atk

Reactions: rorntls79

SloTHs

Rookie
Jun 7, 2023
Indonesia
I've been off from this game for months, before that the mod is working just fine even when there's an update for the game, and now it seems the mod now really need the update because of the bug where you will freeze when the fight just begun, not only when fight bosses (relating to the previous old bug) but literally every fight (story, event, pvp). So please update the mod Thank You.

wanxiangfeng

Platinian
Oct 10, 2020
中国
I've been off from this game for months, before that the mod is working just fine even when there's an update for the game, and now it seems the mod now really need the update because of the bug where you will freeze when the fight just begun, not only when fight bosses (relating to the previous old bug) but literally every fight (story, event, pvp). So please update the mod Thank You.
Bro,I reacted to the problem when this happened for the first time. Unfortunately, the author seems to have given up updating this game, or he may have encountered technical problems. In short, I hope he can update it.