APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • Damage multiplier
  • Defense multiplier
Have you tried any cheat engines?
No -> I don't have any modding experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 5
So I tried the other alternative mod for this. I don't recommend it. Apparently, they put so much features in that mod that it's very obvious for the devs to detect an anomaly.

This mod is the only one I know that was considered undetected when use properly. It was until the new game version came out a week ago. Please update.

So I tried the other alternative mod for this. I don't recommend it. Apparently, they put so much features in that mod that it's very obvious for the devs to detect an anomaly.

This mod is the only one I know that was considered undetected when use properly. It was until the new game version came out a week ago. Please update.
Mod menu or script it's all the same. Once you use it in EX event map, pvp or any leaderboard events chances are you are getting ban.

I'm using script for a very long time now and my account is still alive..plus who doesn't want a client side free skin 😂

Mod menu or script it's all the same. Once you use it in EX event map, pvp or any leaderboard events chances are you are getting ban.

I'm using script for a very long time now and my account is still alive..plus who doesn't want a client side free skin 😂
how do you use script