V vqe5867 Solid & Active Platinian Sep 25, 2026 #383 lolakulu said: Updated! Click to expand... Theres a 1.7.0 update pls
M mandrillo Rookie Saturday at 9:51 AM #386 @lolakulu Can you revise the mod please? Dunno what happened but after a while it got on negative values and won't let me buy new packs no matter what Attachments Screenshot_20261003-000249.png 807 KB · Views: 12
@lolakulu Can you revise the mod please? Dunno what happened but after a while it got on negative values and won't let me buy new packs no matter what
M mandrillo Rookie Saturday at 9:52 AM #387 Also I think the game should definitely be transferred to the restricted age section lol
lolakulu Jr. PMT Modder Staff member Modding-Team Sunday at 2:12 PM #388 mandrillo said: @lolakulu Can you revise the mod please? Dunno what happened but after a while it got on negative values and won't let me buy new packs no matter what Click to expand... ah ya this issue has a small solution when u spend keep the toggles OFF. I will apply a patch next time I update. mandrillo said: Also I think the game should definitely be transferred to the restricted age section lol Click to expand... I didn't do this because everyone doesn't get nsfw version then I will get curses saying why in nsfw if not showing anything nsfw
mandrillo said: @lolakulu Can you revise the mod please? Dunno what happened but after a while it got on negative values and won't let me buy new packs no matter what Click to expand... ah ya this issue has a small solution when u spend keep the toggles OFF. I will apply a patch next time I update. mandrillo said: Also I think the game should definitely be transferred to the restricted age section lol Click to expand... I didn't do this because everyone doesn't get nsfw version then I will get curses saying why in nsfw if not showing anything nsfw
N nikaze Platinian On Fire Tuesday at 7:23 PM #391 @lolakulu is there a chance to update this to 1.7.0 current version?