PMT FREE MOD Beast Brawl Ver. 466 MOD Menu APK | Gem Multiplier

Post number 37 has been selected as best answered.

U need to use 64 bit device
Like the OP said you need a 64 bit device and yes it works just fine! Screenshot_20220828-215933_Beast Brawl.jpgScreenshot_20220828-221416_Beast Brawl.jpg

Is working fine i just use gspace xD,
Instalation on other clone aps made the mod work, while useing directly in phone it does not work anymore.

Interesting, I have also tested on emulator and it's still working fine.

For now, I have no idea what's the root cause of it not working in phone, it's still working in emulator. I am attaching the screenshot, my timezone is GMT+8.

While I have other exploits, I will not release it first until it's really patched. It's a racing game between developer and modder, if you get what I mean. Not to mention this game is in Early Release mode, a lot of things might changed soon.

@KT86er can you try it on your side?

1661780803639.png

Last edited:
@JuicyDice @KT86er

I have just tested it on my physical phone S10+ literally a min ago and it's working so my previous theory is not valid.

Now, I am suspecting the sequence of enabling mod is important. Try this, when the game start up enable the mod directly then enter the stage. I think what really matters are enabling mod before entering stage but just to be sure, enable when game start up.

1661782583792.png

Tags Tags
action beast brawl beast brawl cheat beast brawl hack beast brawl mod