Platinian
Original poster
Jul 20, 2017
I have the tools necessary to mod:
* arm to hex converter
* apk tool
* net reflector
* dnspy
but the issue is how to go about it, i don't see indept information/explanation on how to go about modding.
please i need help? anyone?

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
Reactions: CG Hacker

Tigress

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 20, 2017
but using winrar to access the managed folder and using apk tool to decompile and yet still access the managed folder, are they the same?

UAQKunoichi

Just Crazy
Jul 25, 2017
Land of the rising red dot
I don't understand how ppl get help by watching thode tuts and understand how to mod all games i want to mod are not libl2ccp but other .so files (the hardest ones) but htere's no normal tutorial how to mod with IDA i know how to change value of hex code but how to read and understand what says what and only wae is to get some money and/or get free help from Mika with Teamviewer (doing the stuff together with live explonation is the best experience)

Reactions: Aamin Ansari 786

dAtiuy

Platinian
Mar 24, 2018
Romania
I don't understand how ppl get help by watching thode tuts and understand how to mod all games i want to mod are not libl2ccp but other .so files (the hardest ones) but htere's no normal tutorial how to mod with IDA i know how to change value of hex code but how to read and understand what says what and only wae is to get some money and/or get free help from Mika with Teamviewer (doing the stuff together with live explonation is the best experience)
Easy: Nerds

Tags
arm dnspy help mod tools