FREE MOD [ROOT] Black Clover M Ver. 1.10.069 LSPosed Module | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | No Damage

hmm.. seems i'm not the only one who got banned~ :pepe024:

But tbh - i don't really care xD last two months of this game was boring as hell. I really hoped they'll add something new or something exciting with Mereo release, but instead of solid contents they gave us ban wave and another reperative and boring events :pepe001:

I'm not willing to make a new acc and start over again. I wasted too much time for this game :pepe006:

Thank you @dewadw it made this boring game much more fun with your mod! Looking forward to new games you will mod.

1713557469946.png

Gacha games at some point are very boring but this was the most boring gacha i have played for so long lmao, i think i was playing it bc i has invested a Lot of time, theres nothing new beside new characters, no new events, no new bosses, etc. Not rlly worth making new acc, jp versiin is dead, lets see how much time to global dies too

Lmao got banned, even thought i don't use this mod over than 2 months. Not worth to start again, day by day less active players and boom ur alone in guild

Tags Tags
black clover m day 10 month 03 working jrptt anonymespy