Filled Request Black Clover M

Dumytrii

Platinian
Nov 1, 2021
Romania
Just search more guides on youtube, I was like you in 1 day I had no idea what is Lsposed and etc. and here guys tell me the same thing, youtube will help you, search.
So if you really want to enjoy this mod I suggest you to search more and to think about some aspects by urself otherwise you are not the chosen one to use this mod:face11:. Its good that not big number of people use it because the abuse will be detected harder so for me is not worth to help you with guides like and for others, but how I told you earlier, if you really want this mod you will find the way like I did, yes it took me 1 h of nerves but in the end I did it.
P.S I use it on LDplayer.

RavenID

Platinian
Jul 21, 2022
CyberCity
Just search more guides on youtube, I was like you in 1 day I had no idea what is Lsposed and etc. and here guys tell me the same thing, youtube will help you, search.
So if you really want to enjoy this mod I suggest you to search more and to think about some aspects by urself otherwise you are not the chosen one to use this mod:face11:. Its good that not big number of people use it because the abuse will be detected harder so for me is not worth to help you with guides like and for others, but how I told you earlier, if you really want this mod you will find the way like I did, yes it took me 1 h of nerves but in the end I did it.
P.S I use it on LDplayer.
Now I can, the problem is only with Magisk, I have to change to the old version and update Magisk on the update feature in the application