This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Having trouble using LP on LdPlayer. Emulator always crashes.

Can u make it easier to use the mod like the previous versions of it? We just needed to rename some folders, without having to use LP.

@Axey will you publish the exp and gold feature?
Am I able to just go through all the stages without worrying about stats? Or do my stats have to be someone close to the recommended to get less of a chance of being banned
Just don't get reported like flexing on the chat coz people can see your equipment etc.

Am I able to just go through all the stages without worrying about stats? Or do my stats have to be someone close to the recommended to get less of a chance of being banned
Every 50th stage you need to complete without mod

Yeah because they is only google play login at the start managed to make it use there guest system changing values but it just doesn't log in
Really?? Maybe ya and no?? my phone is not rooted last night i tried using an apk signer and editor i log in without problem and then when i check couple hour later the mod wont log in but the original ver has no problem when i login in.. yes the stages i pushed last night is still there... Is it bypassible.. Without root???my answer maybe ya and no idk what i did i just follow some youtube xD

Pm :)

not all dungeons working, seems only the insegnia work
pets for examples doesnt work
Yeah seems your way to low below recommeneded they have soem sort of check to look at :D if ur too low you "failed" , also evert 50th stage if you didnt see in normal mode has to be done without mod

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic