PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Yeah seems your way to low below recommeneded they have soem sort of check to look at :D if ur too low you "failed" , also evert 50th stage if you didnt see in normal mode has to be done without mod
BTW will you add soon the exp and money feature?

You could make this mod into a VIP mod with the money/exp feature. I have seen an IOS mod for this game with it and no update from Mobirix so far.

Screenshot_2022-10-12-06-35-09-295_com.mobirix.mbbi.jpg

I can't sign in,stuckkk in here

you need 70% of recommended pen to pass a stage one shot kill doesn't matter nor does accuracy till the point you can't kill mobs cuz your missing too much currently at stage 48-25
At stages that land on 50 of the area you need to be able to pass it without the mod :)

you need 70% of recommended pen to pass a stage one shot kill doesn't matter nor does accuracy till the point you can't kill mobs cuz your missing too much currently at stage 48-25
be careful to not to enter top rank (top 200) u can get reported. i think for now stage 53 or 54 is still safe coz people can see your build in rank

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic