PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Screenshot_2022-10-15-18-26-15-197_com.mobirix.mbbi.jpg

I play this game 2 months ago and ya I uninstalled and instal again and this is what happened to my mail

So feature one hit not working if ur pen/ACU low?
just to make it clear.. many have said about stage x-25 & x-50 have something that required PEN/ACU to pass the stage (as you can see on the stage, every x-25 or x-50 got new requirement of PEN & ACU) or maybe that something is already exist from the first stage and it just doesn't affect too much cuz the requirement is too low like stage 1 to 12 you can still hit the mob cuz you still have 1% chance to hit and not miss or you still can give 1% damage so it can count by this something but after stage 12-25 like you said you can't pass the stage which is your PEN or ACU is too low to beat the stage. and the mod doesn't do anything abut that as you can see there is no feature about PEN/ACU in the mod

just to make it clear.. many have said about stage x-25 & x-50 have something that required PEN/ACU to pass the stage (as you can see on the stage, every x-25 or x-50 got new requirement of PEN & ACU) or maybe that something is already exist from the first stage and it just doesn't affect too much cuz the requirement is too low like stage 1 to 12 you can still hit the mob cuz you still have 1% chance to hit and not miss or you still can give 1% damage so it can count by this something but after stage 12-25 like you said you can't pass the stage which is your PEN or ACU is too low to beat the stage. and the mod doesn't do anything abut that as you can see there is no feature about PEN/ACU in the mod
Ouh ok" thx

Reactions: Melk
to be more specific at those stages there is a hike of 1.2k pen, and to clear a stage you need 70% of that recommended pen of the stage. if you hit the stage button you will see how much pen is recommended. and that is the check the game does to see if you pass or fail a stage currently at 52-25 the pen the game requires of you later on is abysmal so target it early

Reactions: Melk
Guys, does anyone know if we only need PEN or is also ACU necessary to beat stages with hack ?
I only kept increasing my PEN and always managed to beat more stages in dungeons, but between my last stage in pet dungeon I clear and the one I need to beat now (the next one), the pen gap was only 3k more PEN, I increased for at least 5k pen from my previous value and I'm still unable to clear it.

Guys, does anyone know if we only need PEN or is also ACU necessary to beat stages with hack ?
I only kept increasing my PEN and always managed to beat more stages in dungeons, but between my last stage in pet dungeon I clear and the one I need to beat now (the next one), the pen gap was only 3k more PEN, I increased for at least 5k pen from my previous value and I'm still unable to clear it.
yes you need ACU also. if ur ACU is below around 70% from the minimal ACU required to clear that stage then it will auto failed

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic