PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Latest version. Root permission on and lucky patcher to disable signature verification.

How did you manage to disable signature verification on LDPlayer 9? Did you Android Patch it or did you XPosed patch it? Cuz everytime I try to disable signature verification on Lucky Patcher, it bricks the LDPlayer.

How did you manage to disable signature verification on LDPlayer 9? Did you Android Patch it or did you XPosed patch it? Cuz everytime I try to disable signature verification on Lucky Patcher, it bricks the LDPlayer.

Just through Lucky Patcher exactly as shown in the vid. Might've been luck that mine didn't brick but yeah, that's all I did. Couldn't get it to work on Nox, would just remain not patched on restart but worked first try on LDPlayer.

Reactions: c0ntr4d1ct0r
Are you using LDPlayer 9 or LDPlayer 4?
Just wondering because I can't manage to Lucky Patcher LDPlayer 9.

Could you pls share a screenshot of your Patch to Android in your Lucky Patcher?

Thanks for helping me out!

Ahh, this is interesting, you didn't patch the 3rd option (signature verification in the package manager). This is the options that is bricking it.
I'll try with the just other 2 options. I have LDPlayer 4 here too, but I forgot to mention that this 3rd option also bricks it.

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, when I went to enable the third option, it said it'd disable the first two which seemed pointless so I didn't bother with it. Hopefully that was your issue.

Reactions: c0ntr4d1ct0r
Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic