PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

hello please help im using LDplayer (rooted settings) but when i install the game it says the package is corrupted

Install Lucky Patcher. Toolbox > patch to android > tick first 2 options and apply.
Will restart. Then you should be able to install the game over previous blade idle installation.

Screenshot_20221031-162215_Blade Idle.jpg

Install Lucky Patcher. Toolbox > patch to android > tick first 2 options and apply.
Will restart. Then you should be able to install the game over previous blade idle installation.

Not the user you replied, but I'm facing the same issue, using LDPlayer 9 with root option enabled and whenever I try to patch it that way it doesn't stick, after restarting the emulator Lucky Patcher keeps saying "not patched".

Are there any additional requirements for this?

You guys should be happy that @Axey never added the xp/gold cheat. First of all its fixed and second of all every single one Who used the mod got banned, including me, even If you didn’t abuse much so yeah stop crying about it.

Reactions: zazabinkz
Not the user you replied, but I'm facing the same issue, using LDPlayer 9 with root option enabled and whenever I try to patch it that way it doesn't stick, after restarting the emulator Lucky Patcher keeps saying "not patched".

Are there any additional requirements for this?

I'm using LDPlayer 4, but others have said 9 works. I was having that issue on Nox but only just while typing figured out why it wouldn't work on there for me at least, may be the case for LDPlayer.
Try using Android 7 if you aren't already.

it worked finally thanks but my next problem would be when i open the game its only blackscreen then after 1min it will automatically close i tried opening it on lucky patcher still the same

Reactions: MrMango
it worked finally thanks but my next problem would be when i open the game its only blackscreen then after 1min it will automatically close i tried opening it on lucky patcher still the same

The way I went was Lucky patcher > android patch > install blade idle and login with google > close blade idle > install mod apk over old one > start blade idle.

Sometimes it will crash but after a few tries of reopening it, it will work.

The way I went was Lucky patcher > android patch > install blade idle and login with google > close blade idle > install mod apk over old one > start blade idle.

i copied everyting but sadly it didnt work idk whats the problem maybe ill try on LD player 9

Reactions: Kotorou
Trying to reinstall now, but the mod stopped working little bit ago, the menu stopped showing. Not sure if due to some update or not

oh it works now thank you i just keep on opening the game just like you said it will have some crashes then after like some x8 opening the game it work thanks :D

Reactions: Theeranai pakhavat
Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic