PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

You can use gameguardian to modify your acc and pen, and the game will let you clear the stage...
How do you modify acc and pen with gg? I've searched it so far, but there is no blade idle stats hack contents.. :(
In other games, it is usually to find the stats you want to change first, and then, change it with taking an item that increases the value.
Then find the increased value and hack it. Right? Or is there any special way to do it?

Followed all instructions to emulate and went to download original apk but it says it is not compatible with my device T.T
Is my phone too shitty?

You can use gameguardian to modify your acc and pen, and the game will let you clear the stage...
I found the DOUBLE value for ACU and PEN, changed it to something really high and froze the value, but I still failed 12-25. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I see that sometime the values will temporary changed back to their originals.

I did the same as you, the ACC and PEN values were higher than they should be but didn't get past 12-25 either. Maybe GG doesn't support hacking this game.

I found the DOUBLE value for ACU and PEN, changed it to something really high and froze the value, but I still failed 12-25. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I see that sometime the values will temporary changed back to their originals.
I did the same as you, the ACC and PEN values were higher than they should be but didn't get past 12-25 either. Maybe GG doesn't support hacking this game.

1-Gg value is double
2-I manage to find all stat decimal and percent
3-Each stat has 2 address, 1 is only visible and the other 1 is the actual one but non visible
4-All stat can be hack except PEN and percent. Most probably its server sided, even with edit 2 address.
5-Those cant pass stage is because alot of factor.. lack of alot of things like hp def acc or/and pen
6-Lesser the auto clear time is to reduce the clear time for the stage not to clear the stage
7-Tips you can hack all stat except Pen and percent so u can focus building pen.
8-Those stuck with black screen/force close, means that phone not supported. Just change another phone or use emulater
Have fun

Reactions: Plantazi and fxfxfx
1-Gg value is double
2-I manage to find all stat decimal and percent
3-Each stat has 2 address, 1 is only visible and the other 1 is the actual one but non visible
4-All stat can be hack except PEN and percent. Most probably its server sided, even with edit 2 address.
5-Those cant pass stage is because alot of factor.. lack of alot of things like hp def acc or/and pen
6-Lesser the auto clear time is to reduce the clear time for the stage not to clear the stage
7-Tips you can hack all stat except Pen and percent so u can focus building pen.
8-Those stuck with black screen/force close, means that phone not supported. Just change another phone or use emulater
Have fun
Wdym? All of those are server sided. The reason why you keep failing higher stages even after GG'ing the stats is because the server doesn't reflect your client stats, and it just let's you fail as if there were no edited Stats. Pen, acc, atk, and whatever is editable with GG but again, we already have the mod for that. If it wasn't server-sided, you could literally just godmode or auto clear to the highest stage, but that isn't the case.

But some can make 1s work, some need 2s. if we could do 1.1s/1.2/etc could really tune to speed up runs, potentially.
The menu slider doesnt have float support for 1.2,1.3 ect or it would be added :D

Wdym? All of those are server sided. The reason why you keep failing higher stages even after GG'ing the stats is because the server doesn't reflect your client stats, and it just let's you fail as if there were no edited Stats. Pen, acc, atk, and whatever is editable with GG but again, we already have the mod for that. If it wasn't server-sided, you could literally just godmode or auto clear to the highest stage, but that isn't the case.
First of all i did not said all stat is server sided. I did said some of it. Like pen and percentage is
Nope. The reason you fail to next stage is because there is a requirement of pen and acc that needed.
Even with this mod(you activate godmode and 1 kill) you cant advance to the next level because of the pen acc requirement.
This mod is good for farming stage that already been clear

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic