PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Maybe, but brooo, hear me out how can I failed 20x in a row when it say there's 20% chances?!, And this occurrence didn't happen once or twice, it happens quite often!
Even when you do it infinite times, the chance is still 20% for each event. It's called independent probability (event)

I got banned too just using the standard mod. I did play the dice and cat event without any other hack, but why would it result in a ban?
maybe you went a little too far on your progess, what was your rank ?
been using this mod for a little over a week and still fine, although I only use this just to speed up my clear time

I got banned too just using the standard mod. I did play the dice and cat event without any other hack, but why would it result in a ban?
Maybe you're using the mods against other player in PvP? Or you progress to a stage where you can't even beat the stage when you didn't use the mod? Or you make way too big of a jump in Rank? Well in other cases it's just because they manage to detect you somehow.

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic