PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

still only bluestacks can use it///ld and nox crashed say something about digital signature
Unsigned signatures that i make work fine with lucky patcher , maybe your bluestacks is not rooted if not search online how to root and lucky patch it :)

i found and try ld nox bluestacks and mumu players/its install but always drop down (
Yes you need to be rooted , then use lucky patcher to patch the device to be able to install unsigned apks

Uhmm im not sure , im using it right now in nox and its working perfectly fine
i found how/ in lucky patch after making all 3 *patch done* i patched by hands 1 thing - and all work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-01-10-17-39.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-01-10-17-39.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 222
Uhmm im not sure , im using it right now in nox and its working perfectly fine
so you mean you didint test with other emu but with NOX is worked fine. but for me i cant even install your unsigned apk on my rooted nox and if i signed the apk it will crash after sometime after i opened it. i don't know but i think its not normal coz if it normal and it can be signed then the game can be openend but ofcourse i will stuck at login logo of google+ bcoz its google+. i mean it crashed before game logo show up (your menu is active and alive but the screen is black and if i click your menu it crashed an sometimes it crashed by it self). im using nox ver 7.0.1.9 (andro 7)

with god mode we can't kill Doppelganger and if we turn Doppelganger we always lose can you try to make it a secure way to always win Doppelganger since the reward is very good

Reactions: wt444
Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic