PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

I'm having this error when i install. anyone knows how to solve this. I'm using LD Player
1664982216212.png

@Axey can u tell us which NOX version and OS you use? my nox can't run your mod apk but working fine with original apk

I still need the mod mode INSTANT KILL | NO SKILL CD | AUTO WIN same old ! with the good mod version, even plugging in the device is too slow like nothing compared to the regular version without mods:face26:

Reactions: papalupa023
With the above mod, I'd rather shut down to get gold and experience than hang it up because it's too slow unlike previous versions. I'm sorry when I'm straight:pepe021:

for anyone that cant install the mod or open the game with this mod u can try another mod with almost same features. just google it. that mod work with my NOX

I recommend all of you not to use the above mod because this mod generates quite heavy errors and will make your device heat up and consume resources, which can lead to lag and power failure. warning

I recommend all of you not to use the above mod because this mod generates quite heavy errors and will make your device heat up and consume resources, which can lead to lag and power failure. warning
How so? 0.o

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic