Outdated Blood Moon Calling: Vampire Otome Romance Game Ver. 3.0.20 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices]

For know i tried four mods you have made *beastly desires,soul of yokai,my devil lovers & the lost fate of the oni* and this going to be the fifth mod, all of them are working perfectly so i just wanted to say thank you so much for your hard work on those mods?

For know i tried four mods you have made *beastly desires,soul of yokai,my devil lovers & the lost fate of the oni* and this going to be the fifth mod, all of them are working perfectly so i just wanted to say thank you so much for your hard work on those mods?

Помогите пожалуйста, у меня такая проблема, когда я скачиваю и устанавливаю эту игру через приложение SAI, написано что файл не содержит сертификат. Как это исправить? Так не только с этой игрой, некоторые игры от Genius inc скачанные тут ведут себя так же. А некоторые работают без проблем

As far as I know, I've download 10+ of this person's mod of the otome games like soul of yokai, beastly desires, twilight crusade and more. I really appreciate the persons hard work for making these mods since I was finding mods like these in the past again thank you for making these mods

Tags Tags
blood moon calling blood moon calling cheat blood moon calling hack blood moon calling mod blood moon calling: vampire otome romance game dating sim free choices genius studio